You can get many in-game items and Pokemon.
1 – Mystery Gift Pokemon and Items
Come to the Pokemon Lab in Zarivar Town and talk to a policeman to get these:
– Hawlucha lv 7, Aerodactylite, Fake ID Template, Fake Medical License, Cinnabar Ticket, Shiny Noibat Egg.
2 – Vesryn Region
– You can get these starters: Horsea, Magby, Bellsprout.
3 – Zarivar Town
You will get an extra starter basing on your chosen starter:
– Horsea -> Bellsprout.
– Magby -> Horsea.
– Bellsprout -> Magby.
4 – Superior City
– Trade your Beedrill for a Munchlax from a chef near the Pokemon Center.
5 – Onega Town
– Go to the haunted house in this town and turn on the TV, catch a Rotom.
6 – Fianga City
– Use your Karrablast or Shelmet to trade the Pokemon of two kids in this city.
– Catch a Ditto from the Fianga City Collider Lab.
– Obtain an Eevee from a scientist in the place you get Ditto.
– In the house to the right of the Comunication Depot, you can catch the Unused Starter. Horsea -> Magby, Magby -> Bellsprout, Bellsprout -> Horsea.
– Get a Zangoose or Seviper from one of the houses in this city.
– A girl in the house to the south east will give you Bonsly.
– A woman wearing the purple bereat near the gym want to have your Clefairy and give you her Smeargle.
– The man in the west of the Collider will give you a Pokemon Egg.
7 – Kariba Town
– To the southern side of Kariba, you will trade your Rapidash for an Absol from a boy.
– A bridge which leads you to an old man, use your Fake Medical License and catch Corsola from him.
8 – Agassiz Town
– Head to the northeast house of this town and use your Sandshrew to trade for a Surskit.
9 – Turkana Town
– Outside a house to the western side of the Poke Center, you will use your Dodrio to trade for a Farfetch’s from a man.
– And from a house to the southern side of the Poke Center, use your Maractus to trade for a Wynaut.
10 – Kivu Town
– If you haven’t caught Absol before, this is your second chance. A house to the south of the Poke Mart will trade his Absol for any Pokemon you have.
– You will get the Manaphy Egg by completing all the quests from the Rangers Club.
11 – Ladoga Town
– Meet a strange man near the Poke Mart and get a Happiny Egg from him.
12 – Treader Town
– Meet an old man in the western house near the Poke Center and trade any of your Pokemon to get his Spinda.
13 – Black Fist/ Residental District
– Meet a Hiker to trade any Dark-type Pokemon for his Lapras.
– In a house near the entrance, meet a person and trade your Solrock for Emolga.
– In the same house above, trade your Pachirisu for a Lunatone.
– Meet a youngster in a house and trade your Drowzee for a Blitzle (Zeta).
– Same as above, but Eelektrik for Joltik.
– Same as above, but Drifblim for Ursaring.
– All the three Pokemon mentioned below will be vice versa in the Omicron version.
14 – Yangtze Town
– A man in the center of this town will trade his Meowth for any of your Pokemon.
15 – Tisza Town
– Get a Starmie and trade any of your Water-type Pokemon by coming to the house near the entrance.
16 – Dojran City
– You can catch Sunkern in one of the houses here.
17 – Maggiore City
– You can catch Pansage/Panpour/Pansear depending on your starter.
– A female Ranger in the south of a city will trade her Machoke for any of your Pokemon.
18 – Constance City
– You can get Sigilyph from a male scientist.
– Get a lv 70 Rotom in a haunted house located to the southwest of the Safari Zone 4 Entrance.
19 – Route 310
– Get a lv 25 Delta Snorlax in the lake of Route 310.
20 – Aroma Region
– Get lv12 Treecko-Torchic-Mudkip in here.
21 – Cephei Town
– In a house next to the Poke Center, get a Ditto from a man.
22 – Orion City
– Trade any of your Pokemon to get the Noibat from a Ranger in a house next to the ocean.
23 – Antares Town
– A man who is living next to the Poke Mart will trade his Honedge for any of your Pokemon.
24 – Carinae Town
– Trade your Infernape to get Smeargle from a man.
– Play a guessing game of a scientist and get Tyrunt or Amaura.
25 – Herculis Town
– Trade any Fairy-type Pokemon of yours for a Goomy from a trader in a house.
– You can only get one of these things:
+ Charmander and Charizardite X-Y (if you join Team Aqua/Magma or Cipher).
+ Squirtle and Blastoisinite.
+ Bulbasaur and Venusuarite.
26 – Canis Town
– A woman on a bench in the southern side will trade a Battle Box containing Seed Flare or a Litwick.
– Find a man in one of these houses and trade your Eevee for his Aron.
27 – Polaris Town
– Get a Kecleon from a townstolk for any of your Pokemon.
– Get a Bunnelby from a lone youngster in a house and trade your Pancham (Zeta).
– As the same house above, but trade your Bunnelby for a Pancham (Omicron).
28 – Phoenix Iota
This place has a lot of Pokemon.
– Trade your Houndoom for a Delta Houndoom from a man.
– A youngster will trade his Rattata for any lv 50 or higher Pokemon of yours.
– To the right of the Triple Triad Building, there is a Simisage.
– Go to the tower where you found the DNA Splicer and get a Simisear.
– At the lake near the Poke Center, catch the Simipour.
– If you catch all the three Simi Pokemon above, you will get a lv 20 Tyrunt from the girl who gave you those requests.
– Same as above, a lv 20 Amaura.
– When you present these Pokemon, you will get the opposited one in the opposited version (Zeta-Omicron: Jirachi, Victini, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Darkrai, Cresselia, Dialga, Palkia, Reshiram, Zekrom).
29 – Kingdom City
– Trade any lv 1 Pokemon for a Solosis from a man.
– Trade any of your Pokemon for an Ariados from a Bug Catcher.
– Trade any of your Pokemon for a Lickitung from a woman.
– Trade any of your Pokemon for a Stoutland from a man.
30 – Meloetta
– Get a Music Ticket from a woman.
31 – Giratina
– Meet a man somewhere in the Aroma Region and get the Black Ticket. Go to Ladoga Town and come to Shadow Island to catch Giratina.
32 – MISSINGNO
– Get the Cinnabar Ticket from the Mystery Gift.
33 – Genesect
– After having the HMXX Tesseract, go to Nyasa Town and get the Dino Ticket from a man living in one of these houses. Go to Dino Island from Ladoga Town and catch Genesect.